Here’s A Great Team-Building Idea For Employers
Escape rooms are all over the news, and they’re not just for kids! Employers are jumping on the bandwagon and for good reason. An escape experience is an excellent team-building exercise. Escape rooms can help foster camaraderie and problem-solving skills among co-workers and may also aide in employee retention.
CBS News reported on the growing corporate interest in escape rooms like Room to Escape. Employers all over the country are turning to escape rooms as a form of employee retreats. Why? Here are some of the ways an escape room experience could benefit your company and staff:
- It’s affordable. At under $25 per person, an escape experience at Room to Escape costs less than many other team-building activities.
- It minimizes time away from the office. Players only have one hour to escape – that’s part of the fun! Instead of budgeting a full day of lost work time employers can plan for a half day away or even less.
- It’s memorable. Each escape experience is so fun and unique that your employees will never forget their time at Room to Escape.
- Teamwork is essential. Our escape rooms are designed with groups in mind, and working together is a must.
- A variety of skill sets are required for a successful escape. Everyone has different talents, and everyone has a chance to let those talents shine throughout the escape experience.
- It’s unique. If your employees have tried it all, Room to Escape gives them a whole new way to bond.
We want your experience to be as fun as it is valuable. Your employees will have a blast finding clues while trying to escape, and they’ll experience cooperation in a whole new way.
Schedule your next employee event at Room to Escape and find out why we’re the top destination for corporate team-building events!