- Escape rooms are a great multi-age activity. Our escape games are suitable for ages 8 and up –not too scary but still fun and challenging.
- We can accommodate groups. Our escape rooms are sized for groups of two to eight players. If you have a larger group we recommend booking two rooms for friendly competition. And you’ll only be charged for the number of players, not for booking the extra room.
- You’ll burn calories. Escape games require calorie-burning brain power. You’ll solve puzzles, crack codes, decode ciphers, and work as a team to unlock your way out of the room. It’s a smart, sugar-free alternative to the traditional ice cream cone reward. See our previous blog on the ways escape rooms are good for your brain.
- Our escape games provide an hour of bonding time – No phones allowed! We don’t permit phones or picture-taking devices in our escape rooms (that would spoil the fun for future players). The result is an hour of fun and family time without the distraction of smartphones or other devices. Yay!
- Our rooms are wheelchair-accessible. Room To Escape seeks to serve all guests. If you have questions or would like to discuss accommodations ahead of your visit, call our friendly staff at 1-800-454-3927.
- Escape rooms remind us that learning is fun. Yes, you’re using your brain, working as a team, and even doing a little math here and there – but all you’ll notice is how much fun you’re having!
It’s back to school time! Is your student working harder than ever this year? Reward them (and yourself) with an escape game at Room To Escape. It’s the perfect gift for the #1 student in your life. Here’s why: